Tuesday, March 10, 2015

2 Helpful Products to Protect Baby When Out and About

When it is really sunny out, keeping baby safe and protected from the sun is super important. Although I am not a fan, I know many moms and yes even you dads appreciate carrying your precious little one in a baby carrier. I do see the convince of having baby on hand but in the sun with the kids, this can pose some safety issues. Thankfully Shaidee has come to the rescue with 2 great products.

 

  Shaidee The Sun Smart Cool Gear


The Shaidee The Sun Smart Cool Gear is just practical and all around useful. Instead of keeping baby in the stroller, you can still carry your little one and not have to worry about the sun. Just like shown, you get a great shade for your baby. All you have to do is wrap it around you and your baby will be protected from the outer elements. 

I know this looks a little questionable, but when my friend and I both tried it out, we were shocked but it worked. It keeps its nice shape and the baby stays cool out of the direct suns rays. A little warning to all, it takes a outing or two to get used to. Although not heavy or bulky, it is a slight distraction but once you get used to it, it does wonders for your trip out. 

Pros:

  • Protects baby from sun
  • Keeps baby in shade
  • One strap around mom/dad and you are good to go
  • Holds its shape
  • Extremely light weight

Cons:

  • Takes a few wearings to get used to
If this is not cool enough, just wait till you hear about the next item:

Shaidee Bug Insect and Sun Protection Gear


The Shaidee Bug Insect and Sun Protection Gear is a netting that will protect baby from bugs. It straps over the Shaidee The Sun Smart Cool Gear and you are ready to go. It is very light weight and looks like the stroller covers you use only smaller. 

This will really come in handy for walks at dusk or neighborhood BBQs. Anytime you are in a situation you want to take baby out but protect him from bugs, this product is perfect. 

Pros:

  • Keeps baby protected from bugs
  • Keeps baby protected from larger elements
  • No hassle to set up
  • Large enough to fit older baby
  • Sun protection
  • Can be used with any carrier

Cons:

  • As far as my friend and I have observed, nothing.
Now heading back to Mondays post, having a new little one can come with some challenges. You should not feel like you need to spend most time indoors. Although it will take time to get fully active again, if you like to carry your baby in a baby carrier, that is fine. But taking baby out in a carrier can be a little dangerous when outside elements are involved like bugs and sun. Shaidee has some great products that will allow you to still go out on your outings while helping keep your baby as safe as can be. 

I remember when I had my little one, we spend at least 6 months indoors. Back then I was a panicky little one. I have leaded my lesson since then.

When did you start taking your infants out?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

for details click below

No comments:

Post a Comment